List of yykuye Contact Seller
Location Map

Almost all the products and information, all from dealers.

Due to the high price, Xu Tailin usually couldn't sale, a product, he usually only sold around 70%, while the remaining 30% sold only their own profits. But often the goods haven't sold out, Li Ning's new in rapid succession on the market  adidas superstar 2 uk. Subsequently, they will be asked to fast clearance. Dealers will soon be cut, as lower-level distributors, Xu Tailin dilemma, not  adidas originals zx 700 ukprice, would be contrary to the company must be provisions dealing with junk, not up to the requirements of distributors cut off; price, watched the profits gone.

Even so, the information is not symmetric. Almost all the products and information, all from dealers. Products that sell well and  adidas js wings 2.0 ukhard to sell, are stuck in the dealership. And not selling what he wants to sell, almost always decided by the dealer.In September 2010, dealer speed company back in Maoming, Guangzhou set up shop, the two sides at odds.   adidas porsche trainers uk Find Li Ning Xu Tailin southern region offices, want some justice, the reply I got was, the dealer has the right to set up shop. Against Xu, the door for someone,

nothing. Stores set up shop that day, dozens of police officers on duty, became a Sabres confrontation.In November, Xu Tailin to Beijing, hoping to   adidas basket profi low uk  Li Ning headquarters, for an explanation, but the company stayed in front for a long time, didn't let the door, he felt really pathetic: "Li Ning for 10 years, in the end, finds no emotion. ”Now the pattern is, in his Li-Ning streets of shops, 3 Li Ning stores have been opened, two dealers to open. The last 3 months, he hung large company sales have dropped 30%. Other staff used to say: "hung large orders are to take from us. "It was very stimulated by Xu Tailin.

Item #: 5
Price: FREE
Status: Available
Condition:
Number in stock: 5
Location: Naning, Fujian China
Last update: 6 years ago
Visitors: 318
Contact Phone: 15278050679
Share: